Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Travel Introduction

Hi this is my newest blogging adventure, I am currently the author of Reality Retreat an entertainment blog and since I travel I decide to venture into travel writing I also attend #girlstravel a twitter chat held every Monday afternoon 2 pm est.

 Each year I take a solo vacation and have enjoyed each of my locations, I've stayed in hotels and Bed & Breakfasts. Traveled in several airports and on trains, been to all kinds of attractions and sampled the food of different areas.

 This year marked my 3rd vacation and I hope that over time I can gain readers that can travel on my adventures with me.Included in this blog will be: Bed & Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Recommendations, Attractions
and Sights to see in the cities I've been to, Photographs taken by me and tales of my travel adventures the good and the bad.

 So far I've been to the following locations on trips : Charleston,. Newport, Chicago, Indianapolis, Toronto, Los Angeles, Burbank, Las Vegas. In my home state of Michigan the following cities: Traverse City, Mt Pleasant, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Adrian, etc.

Join me on my Travel Adventures and I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment